Friday, June 20, 2014

7 Months!!! Time is finally flying by

Hello everyone!!


We are officially in the 7 month stage. Because I am a woman, and I love to change my mind, I would like to recant everything I said about wanting baby Doll to crawl. AHHHHHHH she is driving me nuts. I feel like all day, I am saying "No" "Don't Touch" "Let Go" "Come Back" "Stop" etc. etc. We barely have furniture after the move, but you realize why child proofing is important.


So let me start from the beginning. We have started going to The Little Gym's Little Bugs class. It is awesome and Baby doll get to interact with other babies around her age and I get to talk to PEOPLE, real people. She started just scooting, but she spoke to a little boy in Gym class and started to crawl INSTATLY!! yes people, INSTATNLY. Now I can't keep her still. There are also small ballet bars to help baby stand. Now, Baby stands in her crib, but can't sit back down. We have had some long nights of crying because she gets stuck in the standing position. So she crawls, she stands, and now she is starting to side walk when she is holding on to something. HELP ME!! I need her to stay in one place lol. I love seeing her hit milestones, but all these have happened within weeks of each other.


We have also introduced the pool. We did go last month, but with the high temperatures we have been experiencing, I have made it a very frequent thing. Luckily, I do have a very clean pool in the complex that we live in. Baby Doll loves splashing and kicking her feet; but don't you dare get her face or hair wet lol. I have dunked her a couple of times, but she has gotten hysterical, so I am going to let her do it in her own time. I do use the floaty and I also just carry her. She has been wearing her hat and doesn't mess with it. She like that it keeps the sun out of her face.


That is it for 7 months!! I do have a challenge for everyone! If I can get 4,000 views by the end of the month I will reveal a picture of Baby Doll and Big Head that was taken on Father's Day weekend.


See ya soon,


Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment